A Trip Down Christmas Market ❅Blogmas Day 24❅

Hello my shining stars,

and welcome to Blogmas day❅24❅! *Christmas song playing in the background* It's our last day of Blogmas, officially! Oh my God, where did the time go?! I'm uploading yesterday's post on Christmas Day, so merry Christmas everyone! I hope you're having a wonderful and magical day, so without rambling too much, grab yourself a hot chocolate, get all cosy and keep on reading!

We all love walking through the festive, decorated and cosy Christmas markets during this time of year. There are so many different ones, and no matter where you are or where you live in the world, you are most likely to visit at least one in December to have fun with your friends and family and to get into the Christmas mood. As you might have already read in my "Things I Love About Christmas" post, is that I have a tradition with my best friends we walk through all kinds of Christmas markets and I'm going to share our trip of 2016 with you all!





















Isn't Christmas time something magical? I LOVE it so much, all the love, festivity and warmth that is spread through out this time of year, like I can't even stop my heart from melting away. Make sure to leave some photos of your Christmas markets in your country in the comments down below, I'd love to have a little nosy! I hope all of you enjoyed Blogmas time just as much as I did, I loved it so much and I have to thank all of you for making it even more special! Also, don't forget to follow and subscribe to my blog, it's completely free and that way you will never miss a post of mine again!

What's your favourite thing about Christmas markets?

Merry Christmas 🎅🎄

Mary tobogganing offline xx

0 comments