Mince Pies - Vegan & Super quick ❅Blogmas Day 23❅

Hello my shining stars,

and welcome to Blogmas day ❅23❅! *Christmas song playing in the background* Oh my god! It's only two days now and tomorrow is Christmas Eve, eeeeeek! How excited are you on a scale from 1 to 10? Let me guess, 100? YES, me too! Well without further ado, just grab yourself a hot chocolate, get all cosy and let's get crackin'!

We all love a good gingerbread or some sort of pie to be served with our hot chocolate, mulled wine or tea. But let's not forget about mince pies! Mince pies are small, delicious things full of goodness! I love me a good mince pie, and I know that they are not very common in many countries, but I wanted to share a recipe with you which maybe inspired more people to make them for this time of year! This recipe couldn't be any easier, trust me ANYONE can do this!


Preheat your oven to 200°Celsius.
Just take your pie crust and cut out the round shapes first. Grease your muffin tray with some coconut oil and pop in each mould one circle of pie crust. Make sure to stick a fork in the pie crust a few times, to make sure that they won't bloat themselves whilst baking. Blind bake them for 5 minutes. Put as much mincemeat into them as you like, I went for around two teaspoons for each. Take the rest of your pie crust, knead it together and roll it out with a rolling pin. Cut out your star shapes and pop them over on top of the mincemeat. Place them back in the oven for around 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.








I know mine aren't looking perfect whatsoever, but hey they turn out the way they want to and have to roll with what I got!

Do you believe me now? They are so easy to make and they require barely any ingredients. Of course, for a healthier option, you could make the mincemeat yourself and make it sugar-free but, honestly sometimes we just don' have the time for that and then these ones are just perfect!

They taste absolutely incredible and my whole family loves them too, that's always a bonus! (although then there are never many left for me...) You can't go wrong with a good mince pie whether you serve it on Christmas Eve with a nice and creamy hot chocolate, on Christmas day with some mulled wine or you just fancy one for breakfast on the 26th with a good old cup of tea.

I hope you enjoyed this small but yet very delicious recipe if you did then please share this post over on your social medias! Want to try it out? If you do then don't forget to tweet me a photo of your recreations, I'd love to see them! Make sure to subscribe to my blog and to follow me on Bloglovin' so you never miss a post of mine, I would love to have you hanging around here more often!

Which treats are you serving this Christmas?

Mary tobogganing offline xx

0 comments