Winter Night Routine ❅Blogmas Day 18❅

Hello my shining stars,

and welcome to Blogmas day ❅18❅! *Christmas song playing in the background* I hope all of you are officially in the Christmas spirit because I am! And can you believe there's only exactly one week left of Blogmas? How crazy!! Anyways, let me stop rambling, grab yourself a hot chocolate, get all cosy and keep on reading!

We all love to pamper ourselves every now and then. This time of year is especially great for doing so as there's just no excuse for not having a bath! I love having a good bubble bath and watching some YouTube, and that's all part of a routine of mine which I am going to share with you today!

Yeah, let's all just ignore my silly face for now, shall we? I couldn't move my face at all...








I love being all cosy and drinking a nice hot chocolate to relax to the fullest. Today I went with a Toffee Nut Hot Chocolate and it was amazing! It also snowed on that particular day in Vienna! OMG, I couldn't believe my eyes, maybe there's hope for white Christmas after all! It wouldn't be a proper winter routine if you didn't watch at least one Christmas movie, so Elf was on my list today! If you need some inspiration for what to watch then read my Top Christmas Movies post!

That's all of my Winter night routine with a hint of Christmas! I hope you enjoyed it, if you did then please share this post over on your social medias! Also let me know your Winter night routines in the comments down below, I'd love to know! Make sure to follow my blog over on Bloglovin' and to subscribe here, so you'll never miss a single post again!

What is your favourite part of a pamper routine?


Mary tobogganing offline xx

2 comments

  1. Awww, everything looks so comfy! Love your silly face <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was very comfortable indeed! We need to have a sleepover where we make everything super cosy too! 💖

      Delete