A Reflection On The Year ❅Blogmas Day 12❅

Hello my shining stars,

and welcome to Blogmas Day ❅12! *Christmas song playing in the background* Wow, it's officially half term until Christmas Eve! How time flies by! I do hope that all of you are enjoying Blogmas and Christmas time, of course, I most definitely am. I'm so happy and all bubbly (I think my Mum's getting annoyed with me by now, haha ...) because of the festive spirit, I can't even! Anyways, let me stop rambling, grab yourself a hot chocolate, get all cosy and keep on reading!

At the end of a year it's always nice to sit down for a moment and think of the things you have accomplished, reached goals you wanted to and what you actually got up to in that very year. Due to that I thought it would be nice to share these things of my year with you guys today. In addition to that I will also kind of go through my new year's resolutions with you, I have done an update on them in September but I just think it would be nice for you, and me, to have an end result of what I have achieved and what I still have to work on.
So, shall we have a little reflection on Mary's 2016?


Achievements:


  • Healthy Eating

I always wanted to be one of those really healthy people, I'm talking about the ones that never lay an eye on chocolate, ever. Well, I'm not necessarily eating absolutely no sweets at all, but I have been eating so much healthier this year and I couldn't be happier with it at the very moment! I have also gained a lot more knowledge of eating healthy and what's good for you, and that you don't have to cut things like chocolate out of your diet completely. So this was, and still is a BIG achievement for me! YES!


  • Keeping up with my blog

This blog is my favourite thing ever! If there was only one thing I could keep of entertaining stuff, I would 100% choose my blog. I am so proud of this small platform on the Internet, which I can call my own, and I'm so happy to have gained so many interested readers, yep I'm talking about you, you who's currently reading this! Thank you for being such a big part of my 2016, because you are the ones who keep this blog going and alive!

Even though I have already done a lot of changes on my blog this year, I'm already planning some very very exciting things for next year! But changes are good, aren't they?


  • Travel more

YES! I travelled more this year! I finally got to visit one of the cities that is on my "Travel To" list, Prague! It was such an amazing experience and I got to travel there with my mum, so we got to hang out more together. I've also been to Málaga, Spain, this September with my school. Honestly it was a great trip and nobody will ever be able to take the memories I created there but Spain is not for me. I'm just not the hot-weather-all-year-please kinda girl. There might be one more trip planned for this year, though I'm not too sure if it will be possible but I'm hoping it will!



  • Photography 

I really think it's save to say that I have improved my photography skills this year! Remember when I told you how much I loved taking photos? Well nothing has changed about that, and I'm positive that by the amount of photos on my laptop are proof of that! I haven't been to a photography class yet though, but as for now don't think I even need one, I'll just keep trying it myself!

Still In Progress:

My YouTube channel... I know I said that this year was going to be the year but there's still that one annoying things that's holding me back. BUT, I've got good news! This annoying problem is going to be fixed this December! Yeaaaaay, so let's pray for my first video still going up this year!



And that's it for my looking back on 2016, I think I did pretty well if I say so myself!

I hope you enjoyed this post, if you did then please make sure to share it over on your social media's and to follow my blog so you won't miss out on all the still upcoming Christmasy goodness and my posts in the new year! Got a blog of your own? Leave it in the comments down below so I can check it out!

How has your 2016 been? Let me know in the comments down below, I would love to read your stories!

Mary tobogganing offline xx 

2 comments

  1. 2016 has been so eventful for me!!! Ending on a massive high with my birthdayyy (http://withinthecity.blogspot.com/2016/12/the-big-one-eight.html)

    Also for your achievements?! Your photography in particular I've seen become absolutely amazing!! My glad you've achieved so much!!! 💘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds more than great! So happy that you were able to do so many things! Love your new post!!

      Thank you so much, that means so much to me! So glad we got to know each other this year too! 💘

      Delete