Gift Ideas For Her ❅Blogmas Day 7❅

Hello, my shining stars,

and welcome to Blogmas day ❅7❅! *Christmas song playing in the background* It's already been one week of Blogmas and one week of December, how crazy? Honestly, it's so scary how quick time flies by without me even noticing! Anyways, I hope all you are doing really well but why don't you just grab yourself a hot chocolate and keep on reading.

I know Christmas is not about receiving gifts nor about how expensive the gifts are, but we all secretly love them and we get them regardless. I know that I always struggle thinking of some gift ideas but in the end, I seem to have just the right one for everyone. To help you guys out (and also incidentally making my list) I have decided to do the classic "Gift Ideas For Him/Her".



Zoeva Rose Golden Luxe Brush Set

This is for all the beauty lovers out there! You can always need a good pack of brushes and these ones in rose gold are even more beautiful. Besides who can say no to makeup brushes in rose gold? I mean, come on...

Too Faced Grand Hotel Christmas Collection 2016

The first moment I saw this I knew I had to have it and it's on top of the list I'm doing with presents I want to treat myself with. Honestly, I don't think I have ever heard anyone talking something negative about Too Faced so there's no denying that their products have quality and look and SMELL absolutely amazing! So if you're looking for a second treat for your beauty fanatic then here you go!

Christmas PJ Set 

You just can't go wrong with a good pair of PJ's, can ya? Everyone loves to be comfy, look good at home but feel like wrapped up in a cloud. What's wrong with that? You guessed it, nothing! This set, in particular, caught my eye, as it's not your typical box standard red PJ set for Christmas, but I love the toned down version with this comforting oatmeal colour!

Personalised Alphabetical Mug

This is for all the tea and coffee addicts out there! *Slowly raising my hand here* I have a slight addiction to mugs and I'm pretty sure I'm slowly starting to collect them (slowly is actually an understatement). And let's be honest we all love to cuddle on the sofa with a nice mug sipping our tea! So if you know someone who loves their mugs, then this personalised version is not just beautiful but definitely a winner in every way!

Anthropologie Measuring Cups

My mum and I love these things! They are so useful and just make your life so much easier! If you like to cook or you know someone who spends 24/7 in the kitchen then please get these super cute measuring cups for them! They are the ideal present and look absolutely stunning! I might have to get my hands on these myself...

Eat Smart by Niomi Smart

Cookbooks are always a winner, no matter if your friend or family member is on a vegan diet or not, get them this book and they will fall in love with it! Niomi is one of my all-time favourite YouTubers and bloggers so you can imagine how excited I was for her bringing out her own cookbook! For all the food lovers out there this is your Christmas present this year!


And that's it for my gift guide, I know it's not a lot of ideas but I think it's better to only have a few which are good quality and come from the heart than a billion ones which are just for the purpose of giving a present if you know what I mean.

Let me know if you enjoyed this post, and if you have any more gift ideas make sure to leave me those in the comments down below! I would love to have a nosy through all your comments so let me know how your December is going so far! Also, make sure to subscribe to and follow my blog so you won't miss out the other upcoming Blogmas goodies!

Mary tobogganing offline xx

0 comments