Gift Ideas For Him ❅Blogmas Day 9❅

Hello, my shining stars,

and welcome to Blogmas day ❅9❅! *Christmas song playing in the background* How are you all doing? Good? Good! Because I'm quite happy even though school is still draining my energy out of my body, but my inner Christmas joy is keeping me right up! Anyways, just grab yourself a hot chocolate, get all cosy and keep on reading today's post!

Buying Christmas presents can be a quite tricky task sometimes. Especially for the male side of my family and friends, I find it particularly hard to get them something really nice and what they actually can use. Now I'm the sort of person that if I find something that they like I will 100% get them the same present every year. Yeah, not the best thing to do, really, so I have decided to really go all out this year and do some good research on what to buy men for this And for the benefit of yours I'm going to share these gift ideas with you!


1. Calvin Klein Low-rise Boxer Short Set // £28.80 (they're on offer now, so be quick!)

Boxer shorts are one of the easiest presents to buy and probably one of the most practical ones too. I know that a lot of men wear Calvin Klein boxers, and they are quite popular too so I thought this would be a perfect gift for a boyfriend or a really close friend. I wouldn't recommend getting your family member or someone you don't know that well yet, some underwear, yeah no, that's a bit creepy...

2. Ted Baker Mixed Leather Wallet // £50.00

Again, wallets and bracelets are some of the most box standard presents you can get a man. But they make such nice pressies as they are super chic looking, usable and there are so many different ones available on the market that you get to choose from low price to a not existing limit. I have chosen this Ted Baker one, as I think it looks so nice and well made but is still very reasonably priced!


3. Molton Brown Black Peppercorn Festive Shower Gel Bauble // £10.00

This is the one present I told you I stick to every year and get my mum's boyfriend every year for Christmas. Well, I love them, they are pretty cheap for Molton Brown, smell amazing (!) and look sooooo cute! You just can't go wrong with this shower gel, and it's something really special so your gifted one will probably only use it for special occasions or once a month to save it. So if you have this really tricky man to buy for then I definitely suggest you have a look into this!

4. Dior Fahrenheit After Shave Lotion // £48.00

There's something about After shave all women love! Despite there being so many different ones out there, I have chosen a classic Dior's Fahrenheit. This one, in particular, reminds me of my childhood as my Dad used to wear this all the time and I just associate so many memories with this After Shave!

5. Kiehl's Men's The High-Flying Gentleman Giftset // £37.50

I feel like skincare isn't really something that men buy themselves that often. For us women it's a regular routine but for men? They don't really look into the whole "looking after your skin" rule. I have chosen this starter kit from Kiehl's, as it really just has everything one would need in travel size. Travel sized items are great if you don't know which brand to go for or if your friend has tried that brand already and will, therefore, like it or not. So if you want to treat someone special to something really nice and good, and have them look after their skin then this is your best friend!

6. Howick Highland Shawl Neck Jumper // £38.50 (on offer too!)

Jumpers are another great gift for men! I think there's nothing better than receiving a good quality jumper. This style of a jumper, in particular, has caught my attention with this beautiful shawl neck. It looks elegant, classy but still effortless and that's not a combination you find very often in a jumper. And for what it is I think it really isn't that expensive as it's a nice brand too! This is definitely creeping its way up on my list to get this someone from my family!

7. Clinique for Men Anti Ageing Eye Cream // £32.00

Another skincare item! Clinique is very well-known for their skincare products for both men and women. But I think there are still not that many products for men in comparison with the number of products for women, so Clinique is a really good choice for men skincare! They have a great variety of products and are supposed to be really great! Eye creams are definitely worth investing in, as the eye area is the most sensitive area of our body!

8. Polo Ralph Lauren Wool Scarf // £55.00

You just can't go wrong with a good wool scarf! There's just nothing bad to say about them, at all! They look great, are super soft, go with everything (if you go with a neutral colour) and just fit everyone! Polo Ralph Lauren isn't the cheapest brand, and there are definitely other brands that do just as nice scarfs for much less money, but personally, I think that it's nice to treat your special someone with a luxury item every now and then. So if you're looking for a luxury, good-looking scarf then this is your way to go!


And that's it for my gift guide for men! I have already done a "Gift Ideas for Her" blog post, so if you're interested in reading that, then just click the name and you will automatically be taken to the post!

Let me know if you're going to get any of the just mentioned gifts for someone this year! Also, I would love to know what your gift ideas would be, so leave those in the comments down below! Make sure to subscribe and follow my blog so you won't miss out on all the festive treats that will go up on my blog until December the 24th!

What was your favourite gift idea?


Mary tobogganing offline xx

0 comments