A Letter To Santa ❅Blogmas Day 17❅

















I know it's been a while since I last wrote you a letter, and quite a lot has changed since then. I have
grown up and am attempting to represent an adult, although I'm not very sure how well I'm doing.

You must have heard that I am ending school in a few months too, can you believe it Santa? The last time I sent you a letter I was still visiting primary school. How time flies, huh? I'm not 10 years old anymore, I am 18, nearing the 19 with each day passing by. My sister has moved two years ago, so all the sibling fights are history now, and our bond has grown big. I wouldn't know where I was without her, even though we are no twins, it kind of feels like she's my second half, haha. In case you forgot what we look like here's a little photo of me and my sister:



I hope I'm still on your good list and haven't made my way onto your naughty list. Though, I must be honest with you Santa, I haven't been good every day this year. I haven't done illegal or bad things, but I might have not been as nice to specific people like I should have been. But I wouldn't consider me as bad by all means, so I hope you think so too. If not I might be able to tell you some kind things I have done this year.

I have offered several people on the street my help, if they looked like the needed a hand. I made my mum really happy with her birthday present, as I will make one of her biggest dreams come true next year. But my biggest achievement this year was participating in a project called "72 hours without compromise", where I helped to sell really nice paintings from homeless men, half of the income went straight to the artist. Isn't that amazing Santa? I am so happy that I could help those people and they were all so thankful. I guess from time to time we all need that little reminder that everything we own should never be taken for granted because it all can disappear quicker than one might imagine.

You might be wondering what I have been up to the past years, well I have started this online blog, which is called " The Goodway". On this platform I have been sharing all things I'm passionate about and have improved one of my hobbies: photography. I'm trying my best to only upload positive things and get people from all around the world to relax whilst reading my posts.

So Santa, my main wish for this Christmas is for you to just help me grow this blog even more, as I would love to make it my career one day. I love blogging and I love the concept of it and you can make people happy, so what's wrong about that? Anyways, back to what I initially said, that's all I'm really asking for this year but it would be nice if you could make sure that everyone of my family and friends stays healthy and happy, that would mean a lot to me.

I hope you are alright and that you're not in too much of a stress situation, but I guess you know how to do your thing, right?

Thank you Santa, until next time


Mary going offline xx



0 comments