Winter Apple Pie Vegan & Sugar Free ❅Blogmas Day 4❅

Hello, my shining stars,

and welcome to Blogmas Day ❅4❅! *Christmas song playing in the background* Welcome back to my blog or if you're new here then hello, my name's Mary and I'm super excited that you have stumbled across my blog, hope you'll have a great time on here! Blogmas is in full action and I'm super excited for Christmas time, I do hope you are enjoying it as well! But let me stop rambling now, grab yourself a hot chocolate, get all cosy and keep on reading!

I love myself some gingerbread to my hot chocolate during Christmas time! But sometimes I crave something different, something a bit heavier and maybe not biscuit like. That's how I came up with this Winter apple pie which is vegan, refined sugar-free and gluten-free! Sounds good to me, does it to you?





Today I had a quarter of an orange left so I squeezed that in too, and it tastes soooo good! But don't worry if you don't have one it'll taste just fine, I had it without too!

Are you hungry yet? Let me know if you're going to recreate this in the comments down below! And please make sure to send me your photos and tag me in them over on Twitter and all the other social media, I'd love to see them! Don't forget to follow my blog so you won't miss my next Blogmas posts and future posts!

Mary tobogganing offline xx

0 comments