Christmas Wishlist ❅Blogmas Day 5❅

Hello, my shining stars,

and welcome to Blogmas day ❅5❅! *Christmas song playing in the background* How are you all doing loves? I do hope only good! Are you enjoying Christmas time? I can't even put it into words how much I'm loving it, especially with Blogmas running at its best! But without any further ado, grab yourself a hot chocolate, get all cosy and keep on reading!


I have seen so many blog posts and YouTube videos where everyone's sharing their Christmas wish list for this year, like soooo many! So I thought, that was a brilliant idea because maybe based on the things I wish for, you might be able to find the perfect gift for one of your friends or family member! I do just quickly want to throw it out there, that I am not doing this to show off what products I'm asking for, nor do I want anyone to think that I necessarily will receive all of these things either, so please just take this post as a helping hand for you guys to find a present for your loved ones.


1. Video Editing Software & Ring Lights

If you guys have been reading my blog for quite a while, then you'll know why this is one my Christmas wish list! I have been wanting to start my YouTube channel for nearly 4 years now, but I've never had everything I had in mind to do so. This year I really wanted to do it, and I might be working on something really small at the minute, but I still need a good video editing software as I don't have a Mac book. So if you know someone who likes to edit videos or wants to start a YouTube channel too then this might be the one to go for!

2. Books - Eleanor & Park and One Christmas in Paris

You know me, I love me a good book! I'm constantly on the hunt for new books and my mum actually loves to get me books for every occasion because she knows how much I love them. I honestly think you can never go wrong with a good book, so just grab your friend by hand walk through a bookstore, see what they like, come back the next day and you've got yourself a present for your lovely friend!

3. YSL Black Opium Perfume

Who doesn't love to smell good? I do but I'm extremely picky when it comes to scents, that's probably why nobody ever gets me perfumes for Christmas or my birthday. I really love warm and vanilla scents, that's why I love this YSL perfume so much! It's kind of my perfect scent though I'm dying to get my hands on the Diptyque Eu Duelle perfume but that's just way too expensive... so if you have someone that's easy to buy perfumes for or you know they love warm scents then you might want to check this one out!

4. MAC Lipsticks

I'm a beauty addict, and I'm very well aware of it! I love my makeup and I can never have enough. I do really like Mac lipsticks, but I have the tendency to lose them, somehow they find a way out of my bag on their own... That's why I never really buy one for myself anymore, but hey why not ask for some for Christmas? They are not inexpensive but definitely not as expensive as other lipsticks like Chanel for example. With a good nude shade, or if your friend is someone who loves to rock a red lip all day, then with a classic red you're covered!

5. Neewer Ring Light

Again, this is for my upcoming YouTube channel. It can be so frustrating to get good lighting, especially during this time of year where the sun only makes very rare visits. I know videos look best filmed in natural light but, as I already said, a ring light can helpful for those gloomier days!

6. Zoeva Brush Set

Yeah, you might be able to put me on the list of "Beauty Guru with the worst brush collection EVER". I think I have around seven brushes with which I do my makeup on a daily basis. I know you don't necessarily need a million brushes, but I never seem to have a clean one when I'm feeling to go for a different look than the day prior. You've got a friend or a sister who's got the same problem? Then this is the way to go!

7. Gift Cards

I know that so many people think that gift cards away too impersonal. But in all honesty I think there's no better present than gift cards if you have this one friend or family member who's so difficult to buy for! Trust me I've been in so many tricky situations where I just didn't know what to get my friend, and that's where gift cards raise their edges. Gift cards are so easy and perfect, as the person who's going to receive it can buy something they actually want from one of their favourite stores, so who's got any bad words to say about that?

8. Bedding

I LOVE a cosy and nice looking bedding! And I don't think I'm alone with this one! Beddings are super easy to buy, as there are just so many on the market. You can for a classic white, checked ones for Christmas season to really funky looking ones! That's the great things about them, as you get to choose one corresponding to your friend!


And that's going to be it for today, I do hope that you enjoyed it, if so then please let me know in the comments down below! I'd also love you to follow my blog here, on Bloglovin', and whilst you're at it, why not follow me on Twitter too, as I am a Twitter addict. This way you'll never miss out on another post of mine!

What are you asking for this Christmas? Let me know in the comment section down below!

Mary tobogganing offline xx

0 comments